Hughesnet — want to sue
I just wanted to let everyone know that after my own problems with hughes net and reading complaints on this site and others I am trying to contact lawyers about starting a class action lawsuit. I too have had issues with hughes net. First of free installation isnt free. They dont tell you that if it wont mount on your roof you are going to be out over 100 bucks. Then I just found out tonight that when I signed the paper for the installer that he said was just verifing that he did his job that I magically signed a 2 year contract. I purchased the equipment. In what company do you have to sign a contract if you purchase the equipment. Ever night we have to reset the router. There are days that we dont turn the computer on at all and come home to find we are over their fair access policy threshold. Tell me how does that happen. I mean come on. Now if i want to cancel I have to pay 400 dollars or take down the equipment myself and send it back to them at my expense and maybe they might credit my account $200.00. Thats what I find funny if i PURCHASED the equipment why do I have to send it back.
If I get any further information about my lawsuit I will let everyone know. Everyone needs to speak out about this. Trust me Im not one who believes in suing someone but this has gotten out of control. Especially since they have been sued a couple of times before.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract??
- HughesNet.com - make me feel used and abused!
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies!
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud!
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - Internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues