Hughes Network Systems / internet

1 AZ, United States

My first call to technical support was on May 9, 2018. They had me troubleshoot the problem with slow internet over the phone. The conclusion was that an engineer would have to call me back within 24 hours. I never received that call. I was given a case # of 112306122. When I called back to see why nobody had called me, I was told that there was no documentation of my call. So we had to start all over. I was at work so I had to call back when I returned home so that I could once again troubleshoot over the phone for them to conclude that an engineer would have to call me back within 72 hours. Again I waited for the call and never received it. The case # was 112323200. I finally got in touch with someone in customer service and she said that something was wrong with the dish so they sent a repair guy out that wasn't very talkative. He said that the radio on the dish wasn't working properly so he fixed it. He left without showing me on my tv, computer, or phone that he fixed the problem. He was there on 5/15/18. On 5/16/18, I tried to back up my iphone and it would not back up due to the slowness of the internet. I also tried to playback a television program and it said that my internet was not capable of playing back (streaming) a movie. I have been displease with this service since January but finally started trying to get something done about it in the last few weeks. I told them that if they couldn't get it working right that I wanted to cancel the service in which I was told that I would have to pay $300.00 to get out of the contract. I either want someone to fix this problem or cancel the service with no charge. That is the only two options that I would be happy with. Talking to technical support is like talking to a wall. If you tell them the problem, they just ignore what you say. Please help!!!

As