HTC / HTC authorized service centre are big thief

1 India

NEVER GO FOR HTC!!!
HTC is the worst phone sold in India. Don't ever think about buying a HTC phone. And if you had already made this mistake then never never go to their service centres. HTS authorized service centres are BIG THIEF. I submitted my phone for just software re-installation and they illegally replaced my phone camera and voice receiver. After month long discussions they got ready for a free of cost repair but now they are not even returning my phone back. Its been around a month and they have not repaired my phone. Now they have stopped answering my phone calls. From past 2 days my phone call gets disconnected in between and if by mistake any costumer executive picks up the call, they put me on hold forever. Last 2-3 executives have put me on hold for around 25 minutes each and after that I disconnected the call. Earlier I used to get reply in max 5 minutes but now none of them even tell me the phone status. I am visiting the Delhi, HUDCO PLACE HTC serive Centre from more then 3 months but getting nothing good in return. I am calling the customer care EVERYDAY wasting more than 2 hours per day but no response from their side. I registered complaints on HTC complaint web portal and sent emails too but NO REPLY from them. I have tried everything anyone could do but no use. This company is worth nothing. I believe Indian Consumer board should ban HTC for selling their products in India. I purchased HTC high end mobile HTC One worth Rs.40, 000 and in return I have got this.
NEVER GO FOR HTC!!!