Htc Global ServicesWhy does Statefarm Insurance employee HTC Global Services as a vendor?

<H1><font size="36" color="red">Why does Statefarm Insurance employee HTC Global Services as a vendor?</font></H1>

Why does Statefarm Insurance employee HTC Global Services as a vendor?

HTC Global Services caught by US Department of Labor

URL: http://www.htcinc.com

Companies which violate immigration laws need to be exposed. HTC Global Services is a company based in Troy, Michigan with offices around the world.

In India, it has offices in Tambaram, a suburb of Chennai.

This company has been found to violate US immigration laws. The following instances along with supporting evidence cautions employers and employees.

1. HTC Global Services has been found to violate the US Immigration laws on "6/8/2000" specifically "Failure to comply with subpart H or I (failed to obtain PW documentation)".

Refer case no : 213 in the excel document.

2. HTC Global Services has recently found to violate Immigration and Nationality Act (20.C.F.R Section 655.731) which includes withholding wages/salary from employee.

Check the images for proof of violation:

Search Tags: HTC Global Services Madhava Reddy H1B Sponsorship Green Card USA Immigration

Comments

Sep 15, 2010

This company is really a fraud company. This company is not a CMM Level 5 company. I have worked here. Got no projects. The chennai office is like a college. If u work at this company and attend any other company interview in future, the interviewer first question will be is HTC is traning center like NIIT? Only business is out sourcing. Problem is with the management. CEO Madhava should check this immediately.

Guys please do not join this company.

Sep 25, 2010
    Htc P3400 Mobile Phone - lost my phone
    htc p3400 mobile phone
    SATYAM HERITAGE,NEAR VIJAY PARK,MIRA ROAD E
    MAHARASHTRA(MUMBAI)
    Phone: [protected]

my phone is lost dt 25/09/2010 mobile model HTC P3400 WITH IMIE NO: [protected] & S/N : HT807FW02030 : P/N : 99HCZ022-00 TRACE AND BLOCK MY CELL PHONE

Oct 21, 2010

Fraud company or not... that's upto each individual to experience or judge!!!
    Would like to share some info on HTC...
    I've been working with this company for 6 plus years now. Started with the training mentioned by above user and moved to development.Have been involved with many offshore projects, onsite projects, outsourced to client place, and has always kept me busy and with very good career prospects, with never a bench concept!!! I know of many more such resources who have the same shared experience.
    People asking you a question of the company being a training center or not, well, i would describe it as their ignorance about the company. HTC 'had' the trend of admitting trainees for a year (trainees pay for their course which continues for a whole year, HTC educates them through many s/w languages and concepts) and then onto development, with a cost advantage in mind for the company. Which is currently stopped (to my knowledge).
    Very ambitious people, with high expectations of an MNC, this is wrong place for them, according to me. Yet, HTC has a standard of its own and usually, frequent company jumpers find themselves in a dissatisfied state.
    Management policies should be reviewed, i agree. I find that the payscale provided is not at par with the market standards. But, I find that external candidates (i mean, resources recruited other than through training) are offered better salaries than the trainee candidates.
    But a good working environment, and a rapidly evolving organisation, that's how i would describe about HTC!!

• Je
      May 09, 2011

HTC is number one fraud company

• Ra
      Nov 26, 2011

Hi Guys, Beware HTC really a FRAUD Company, dtd 01/11/2011.

• Ob
      May 26, 2013

hi friends ... i have a one doubt about HTC...tow i want to attend the interview ...if u say i will attend or not????? i am 2013 passed out student ...i am completed in my course before 1 mount still i am not placed at any company ...it's right choose or not...plezzz tell me...or mail me ([protected]@gmail.com)

• Ke
    Htc Snap - Worthless Junk Keypad

I have an HTC SNAP S511 cell phone. The keypad keys are useless, even though the phone has been used much less frequently than typical for a cell phone. Click repeatedly on many of the keys and nothing enters, then sometimes bairly touch one and it will enter charactors multiple times. Dialing and generating text messages can be a major challenge. The keys worked poorly intermittently from the time the phone was only a couple of months old. This phone is a piece of useless junk. It isn't difficult to design keypads that are reliable. I feel that HTC wants the phone to not work well so you'll need to get another (and keep buying new phones over and over). Guess what - I'll never own another of anything that says HTC on it.

• Uz

Hi,

My phone has been stolen with IMEI Number : [protected].
    I am the owner of the lost phone and have all relevant information available with me. For the moment I dont have the soft copies available with me as Proof but all details are in hard copy.

You are requested to please help in such regard.

Looking forward for favourable response from your team.

Best Regards
    Uzair Amjad

• Su
    HTC - pixel malfunction
    istanbul
    Taiwan

i've bought htc one with distributor insurance on 22.09.2013.i've noticed there were horizontal lines with 1-2 mm intervals all from top to the bottom.The firm İstanbul Bilisim refused to change the phone, they said it has been 35 days, we cannot give you a new one they said i should contact service, they would change the display.Since it was a hardware malfunction, i refused, and i contacted htc turkey, the employee at the customer service called me on 14.11.2013(about one month after i first reached them), and while i was talking, i noticed she was not even listening.Before HTC, i used iphone, and i'm extremely dissappointed, i will sue the firm, use my rights. But because of your customer service and paying no attention, i will use net/forums about my complaint as well as i can.HTC Turkey distributor is so uninterested after selling the product.

• Si
    HTC - MTN Broke! my phone
    MTN
    Vereeniging
    South Africa

Hi
    On the 4th of October I took My HTC desire X phone (IMEI # [protected]) to an MTN store in Vereeniging for repairs because it just went dead on me. Claim type: Warranty. Now mind you that there were no physical defects when I booked the phone in, even the lady that was booking it in agrees in a form of a "Visual inspection report" that shows the phone prior to being booked had no scratches.

A week later Job No. 24761H came back saying that the LCM was broken, therefor it was rejected. So now not only is my phone not working which I had hoped MTN repairs will take care off, but now my screen is also broken, please somebody take responsibility please, cause seemingly no one want's to own up.

From a very dissatisfied client.

• Oz
    Htc Explorar - mobile theft
    Uzair amjad
    Pakistan

Hello sir,

I am very disappointed that my new brand HTC Explorar has stolen.
    Its IMEI no# [protected]
    Its S/N no#SH1ATVN13673
    Its P/N no#99HNZ054-00

Its my hearted request that please find my mobile...

best regards of u...

• Bh
    Htc G1 Black Mobile Phone - Product is not proper and Charger set not available
    India

My order number 7335038 HTC black Mobile delivered on dated 23.08.2012 is not poroper by blue dart courier services and charger set is not available in parcel box. I paid Rs.5523.00 INR for wong Item. Regarding my order no. 7335038 is not proper! in this packed parcel box ''T mobile'', Color: white, sim status: GSM only and not internal memory, Battery back up status: 2(two) hours only without work . But my orderd mobile is "HTC G1 Black Color Black'' and sim Status: two(2) both 1 CDMA and 1 GSM, Enternal Memori status ROM: 256 MB RAM: 192 MB Expendable 32 GB, battery back up sattus: Up to 350 minutes for WCDMA
    Up to 406 minutes for GSM
    Standby time:
    Up to 402 hours for WCDMA
    Up to 319 hours for GSM". And charger set not availablein this pack.

touch pad information

no comments

• Jd
    Htc Nexus One - Poor Service
    htc.com

I am now sending my HTC Nexus One back for the 3rd time because the second refurbished phone they sent me had a power button that was not quite right. Now that button does not work and I am 10 days beyond my 90 day refurbished warranty. Should have guessed the button would go bad and I didn't. My only option is to send the phone back for a $55 repair and be without it for 10 days. My life does not allow me to be without my smart phone for even one day. Never again will I buy a phone that does not have a swap program and I will not buy another HTC ever.

• It
    Htc - Mobile Phones - Stole my phone
    Iowa

Sent my HTC phone in to HTC within the warranty. The phone had a crackling speaker. 4 months later HTC calls and tells me my phone has water damage and the LCD is bad and it is $190 to replace it. I told them they must have called the wrong person because my phone has a bad speaker and was never wet (2nd bad speaker btw). She insisted it was my phone and they were keeping it unless I paid $190 to replace it. of course the phone isn't even worth $190 so I said great... keep it. I'll never buy another HTC and I'll share my experience on the internet.

Htc A9191 - htc typing touch pad
    automatic
    United Arab Emirates

why are htc typing touch pad is different to other mobile touch typing pad or pc pad means universal pad
    a, z wordls is not correct location

• Fr
    Htc Touch Google - Poor Service
    South Africa

I handed my HTC Google phone in for repairs at the MTN service provider in South Africa after the screen did not switch on, calls were hanging up, poor reception etc and I also reported the problem on HTC's website. After more then 4 weeks now no one can tell me the status is or what is wrong with the phone. Every time I phone in they tell me "the main board is delivered today" - it seems like that day never comes? Neither the service provider, HTC nor the HTC web service where the problem was reported have an idea what's going on or when I can expect an answer. The one blames the other... USELESS !

Htc Warp - wifi inoperative sence new
    Taylor
    Pennsylvania

Stopin store, told person that my wifi on phone wasnt working he checked it, yes inop. Have insurance i would have 2 send it out to get fixed. I explained that i need phone for work all the time. So this means i have to have to phones because u cant just give me a replacement phone. To me i just wasted the money on insurance, becu e i cant go without a phone for a week while being fixed. So it all comes down to a catch 22. U screwed me out of money bottom line.

• Am
    Htc One V - my phone is heat and automatic off
    htc.com

dear, sir/madam
    I inform to you that i have purchased the htc one v mobile on date 17/5/2012 and in this phone suddenly off problem so i bring in htc service center, service center collect my device and call me after 25 days but device problem is not solve i m complain again and again but service center is not solve my problem and not listen my problem so i requested to you please solve my problem as early as soon
    thanking you
    Aman oberai -[protected]

• Ht
    Htc A320e - MOBILE THEFT
    UNITY AUTOMATION LIMITED

Dear sir/madam,

This is to inform you that i have lost my new mobile on 10.12.12 at around 7.30pm in Chennai central someone has pickpocket my mobile during the travel bus no(11G)i request you to find out at the earliest.

Phone model: HTC A320 DESIRE C

Htc Touch By Sprint - Ripped off
    Sprint
    Atlanta
    Georgia

On Mothers Day, I was elgible for an upgrade through my phone company (Sprint). So I purchased the HTC Touch phone. The total price was $415.00. They shipped the phone UPS with no signature required. I stay in an apartment building, you do not leave anyting even $10.00 worth at any door in a complex. So of course the phone was stolen. I called UPS and they told me since a signature was not required Sprint (the shipper) was at fault. Sprint apologized and told me they were going to ship me out another phone. I was okay then. so a week and a half later I still had not recieved the phone. I called Sprint and they said they were investigating the situation and I would have to purchase the phone again and will be refunded the money back. I asked Sprint what happened to the money I purchased the first phone with? They said the policies have changed even though they admitted they were at fault. WHY WOULD YOU SEND A FOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR PHONE WIYHOUT A SIGNATURE??!!! Now I have to wait 30 days for the investigation to be over to see if I can get my phone that was stolen and paid for by me because they were neglient.

• Om
      Jul 13, 2016
    HTC - not satisfied for customer care
    Om Sai Ram Telecoms
    India

Me Umesh HTC Touch Diamond Reliance CDMA use karta hu.
    HTC Customer Care Executive Name Kapil Bhardwaj
    ye banda bolta hai ki HTC ka kaam hai Mobile lunch karna hai sirf App. installation kar wana humra kaam nahi hai.
    Google pe app. search kar ke use karo.
    No any support any app. installation.
    HTC is very bad Telecom partner.
    i thing so ...,

• Na
    HTC Wildfire S - Screen Damage
    Nandhini
    India

My mobile has been lost and kindly request you to trace the same. The details are the following.

My Name: Nandhini
    Phone model: HTC Wildfire S
    Last used No.: [protected]
    E-mail for communication: nandhini.[protected]@gmail.com
    Missed date: 26-Aug-2013
    IMEI No.: [protected]

• Nh
      Jul 13, 2016
    Htc One - V - HTC ONE-V has been dead totally.
    htc.in

I bought a htc one-v expecting a lot on the latest htc one technology they have introuduced.But after one month of the purchase time, the phone just stopped working, since it was under warranty i gave the phone to service center Radington India Ltd. Gokhle Marg, Lucknow (U.P.). The executive said to me that it will take one week for repairing. Now 15 days have passed but there was no response from their side and i make the call several times since last 2 days but not picked the phone. can anybody help me ??

My Job No.: LKO001-0001236
    Ticket No.: 121NA440000610

Regards
    Noorul
    [protected]

• Ti
    Htc Sim Unlock - Sent me wrong code
    HTC Sim Unlock

I have bought new HTC recently but it was locked so I found “HTC Sim Unlock” and they had t send me code for unlocking for $15. The code they sent me was wrong and I immediately told them about the problems. Stay away at all costs. They are scammers!

• Ri
    Htc Wildfire S - Screen Damage
    India

I have a nokia and htc both got dropped from my hand. Nokia one is 4 years old still no damage but In HTC display screen got damaged and now i have a 4k expenditure on my new model.

• So
      Jul 13, 2016

i lost my mobile phone . htc wildfire A3333 on 15th January around 11.00 am, at guru dhoranacharya metro station, gurgaon .
    details are as under-
    imei no-[protected]

• Ba
    HTC - HTC Surround was not returned after repair
    HTC

On January 12 th we followed instructions from the HTC repair line for new phones and confidently sent our HTC Surround phone to be repaired under warranty. We followed the instructions given and it’s been over 4 months that we have been calling faithfully each week looking for our phone.

The company has insisted from January that we did not send the phone at all even though the tracking number showed it had been delivered on Jan 14th a Saturday to given and correct address and put into the security guard’s hand along with many other phones. After four months and a lot of help from the PO they are finally admitting they have had the phone the whole time. However, I now believe there is a possibility of foul play and it could be organized.

Especially the way we are treated over the months by the employees of HTC, the supervisors have not called back except one time to tell us they were charging us money for our experience and would not give back the phone. We have told them to send the phone back and now all of a sudden they are claiming the serial numbers don’t match, although we still have the new box with the paperwork and all serial numbers on it. Where is our phone?

Were they hoping we wold just give up and go away? Did they resell it? Did they lose it? Were they hoping we would collect the insurance when they claimed it wasn’t sent for months before we proved it through a witness 3rd party? WHERE”S OUR PHONE???? I have called California, tracked it to TX asked for justice and a return phone call there many times ..the repair call line thinks it’s funny…and the supervisors do not call back.

We have been paying the data plan faithfully each month with no phone which is adding up a well as the track phone we had to buy after two months just to have some thing to use.PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.

• Tr
    Htc My Touch 4g - Pushing Faulty Software
    1033 Cascade Apt. P
    Mesquite
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]

I purchase a myTouch 4G from T-Mobile early last year. I am happy with the phone. I purchased an additional 4 myTouchs'. The new phones came with a newer version of software (operating system). I called T-Mobile and was told that all of the my Touch phones with old software would be pushed by HTC. This has gone for almost a year now. I have called numerous times and get told the same thing. HTC is pushing faulty software and it is causing the phones to crash. The latest release came out last week. All of the phone in my plan except the one that I have been trying to get upgraded for a year now, received the push. I called T-Mobile and was told that the push was stopped by the manufacturer because it was causing the phones to crash. I was better off staying with the old version because they have had nothing but problems with the new software and they would not recommend that I upgrade. I find this strange because all of the other phones seem to be running fine with the new software. But in any case the information given to T-Mobile customers by their support staff is that HTC is pushing faulty untested software that will cause your phone to crash. I look forward to discussing this in more detail I have included my phone number and address should any wish to discuss this.

• Do

IMEI No.[protected]

• Co
    HTC - Stole my mobile phone
    HTC

Sent my HTC phone in to HTC within the warranty. The phone had a crackling speaker. 4 months later HTC calls and tells me my phone has water damage and the LCD is bad and it is $190 to replace it. I told them they must have called the wrong person because my phone has a bad speaker and was never wet (2nd bad speaker btw). She insisted it was my phone and they were keeping it unless I paid $190 to replace it. of course the phone isn’t even worth $190 so I said great… keep it. I’ll never buy another HTC and I’ll share my experience on the internet.

• Ci
    Htc Raider - Supposed to be a business phone
    CIA Central Isle Adventures
    242-4750 Rutherford Road
    Nanaimo
    British Columbia
    Canada
    Phone: [protected]

July 16th I went into the office to purchase a business phone. The phone I was talked into buying (they don't even sell them anymore already) would take a couple of days to come in. On the 19th of July I purchased a HTC Raider (which doesn't like my touch and is hard for me to use) as a business phone and made it very clear that I wanted the caller ID to come up as CIA Central Isle Adventures. I was told on this day that my home number would be ported onto my phone in 2 to 5 business days. A couple days later I phone back and find out that my home number was not in the works of being ported yet because the sales agent ported my old cell phone number onto it so that I could get my $53 left on the pay as you go. When I went back the sales agent was sick and no one else in the store could help so a couple more days go by. I went back in and was told again it would take 2 to 5 business days before my business number would be up and running. I waited over 5 business days and went back into the store to find out it could take upto 10 business days. I waited those businesses days plus one for the holiday and I still do not have my business phone number or the proper caller ID. I am out hundred to thousands of dollars not being able to phone anyone...no one will take my business seriously with a private home number. The worst part is I'm leaving on Monday and when I come back I have only one day and I'm leaving again. It all seems useless because its for business and I have no business number. It is very unfair that I am paying for a phone I still cannot use. I definately want a minimum of one month's bill repaid to me and a solution at the Rutherford staore on the 24th of this month. If there is no attempt to make this situation better I will go to the Better Business Bureau and I will also go to small claims court to sue for loss of business profits.

Sincerely yours,

Lori Mann

• Em
    Htc Sensation - Screen problem of HTC
    Turkey

I have an important problem with my mobile phone. There is a pollination problem under the screen and authorities can't solve this problem. Almost every Htc Sensation has this problem. I have complain to distributor of Turkey. I hope law will keep my right.

• Bo
    HTC Trophy - HTC Trophy Contracts
    Bosnia

Numbers saved with country code are not recognized when subject is calling, number saved without country code are not recognized when receiving sms

• Da
    Htc Trophy - HTC Trophy Contracts
    HTC Trophy
    Kent
    England, Oxfordshire
    United Kingdom
    htctrophydeals.co.uk

HTC 7 Trophy deals - Compare best HTC 7 Trophy pay monthly contract deals from orange, 3, t-mobile, vodafone, virgin & o2 at HTC Trophy Deals UK.

Htc - Touch Pro - Accessories
    Virginia

I purchased an HTC Touch Pro in later part of December of 2008. After using the cellular telephone for three months, I noticed that the cord used to connect the cellular telephone to the computer or to charge the telephone is coming apart. I can see the internal wires. I contacted HTC whose only responses was I will give you the contact information to sales so you can purchase another cord. I do not think I should have to purchase a cord that was used for three months. Has anyone else had this experience?

• Le
      Jul 13, 2016

Yes but luckily I have a bunch of USB cables laying around. They are relatively cheap and I would recommend them over the one that comes with the htc touch.

Jul 13, 2016
    Htc Fuze P4600 Smartphone - Never paid for HTC FUZE Smartphone that was mailed into iBuyPhones.com with there pre paid envelope
    iBuyPhones.com & DotCells. Inc.
    California
    iBuyPhones.com

I sent in my HTC FUZE 4600 Smart phone to iBuyPhones.com after registering on the website and receiving there pre paid envelope. After waiting for months, leaving several messages, e-mails & sent letters, which none were ever responded to. I acquired the help of the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program who also attempted to contact them. After several attempts to contact iBuyPhones.com & DotCells, Inc. the SDVLP suggested that I file complaints with the Better Business Bureau & State Attorneys Office, which they assisted on helping me do. I have attached a copy of my e-mails & the State Consumer Complaint. I was then contacted buy Mr. Lonnie Jones, the owner of iBuyPhones.com & DotCells, Inc. Who said that he had researched my account and did indeed discover that I had not been paid. He then asked if I had a Pay Pall account so he could clear up this matter right away and pay me. After waiting another 3 weeks, with no response or payment I am aging lost with what to do. I know that this company through Mr. Lonnie Jones, iBuyPhones.com & DotCells. Inc is continuing to fraud people and string them along when he is threatened by complaints. I need help trying to find out what to do next. I have attach a copy of my e-mail's that were sent directly through his website to iBuyPhones.com and through my personal e-mail to iBuyPhones.com & DotCells. Inc. Can someone please help me? It is not just about the $80 or the hours and hours of wasted time for myself and agencies that have already tried to help, but the fact hat this dishonest man is allowed to continue to steal from honest Americans.
    Sincerely,
    Jason Dotson
    [protected]
    [protected]@cox.net

• Ly
    Htc / Nashville Tn - BAD BUSINESS///WANT MY REFUND
    Nashville
    Tennessee

I would like to know I would love to get my Full refund back I have pictures and labs to prove that they over dosed me on testosterone, I can't believe that this company is getting away with this if you submitt through the BBB you get a chance to speak to someone before it post on the website, but you actually get sent back to nashville location... This is poor business and I want my money back and will fight tooth and nail to get it back...