HSN & Joy Mangano / broken promises about broken glasses

When I bought a set of what I thought were budget glasses from HSN, a product by Joy Mangano's Ingenious Designs, all I got was a lot of broken promises. HSN promise to resolve the problem by sending another pair but this has turned out to be a lie time and time again. As far as Ingenious designs from HSN who in partnership with them can't contact the how do they expect I can. Oprah recommended this product in her "O" magazine, maybe she can afford to take the loss if something she buys is defective but I can't. I just one a replacement pair of reading glasses.

Comments

25th of Apr, 2018

I called customer service and I got about four pairs replaced during the 12 month warranty period. I had to take a picture of the broken glasses and email it to them. Got the replacements in a weeks time. The last pair I called about was right after Christmas and a huge box was sent. I opened the box and found a mop with an additional mop head. I called customer service to let them know and was told to keep the mop and they sent out the replacement glasses next day. Very pleased with their customer service department.