HSN / order issue

1 Hermitage, TN, United States Review updated:

i ordered a roomba vaccum from hsn on may13th, and about 5 mins after order was placed i realized my old apt# was still on account...i called hsn customer service and advised them of the error. the rep i talked to was very nice...she stated that she would change the apt #. about 3 days later i got an email showed delivery confirmation, but to the wrong apt number even after i called and told them. so i called them back she said not to worry they would dispute it with ups. about 2 weeks later i got a letter from hsn stating they researched it and ups shows it was delivered. well i called them and they said once again it will be fixed dont worry you wont be charged. its not july25th and guess what it showed up as a charge on my checking account..now they state they dont show i called 3 days after i placed the order to change it..i have now had to file a dispute to get my money back from hsn...

Comments

• Sh
      30th of Jan, 2011

I had the same issue with HSN; when I tried to sign in, I could not because of a mix-up of password, etc. I then called and talked
    to Sales Associate. She changed my shipping and billing address over the phone and gave me a temporary password so I could
    now enter and complete order. I went ahead with this and changed both shipping and billing address again. After I submitted
    order, I received note re Colorado state tax. Since my new address was in Arizona, I knew there was a problem. Contacted HSN
    and sure enough, they had sent order to Colorado. Not understanding this error, I requested that shipping costs be reimbursed
    and they said no. I sent 3 more e-mails and they would not address my problem. I asked to talk to a Manager or someone in
    charge over a week ago and I never heard another word from HSN. What bad service! Be careful if you try to change something on your account and don't trust talking to a live person either.