HSBC Orchard Credit Card / fraud
This credit card company operates fraudulently. that rob their customers every month with their marketing ploys and cleaver billing practices. I have both cards, and is robbed every month; the balance never goes down, no matter how much I pay monthly.
No matter how much I pay per month, no matter how often I make payments, the balance always remains at a level that causes it to go over the credit lime and charged at 28% interest. this card/relationship is not mutual beneficial. if something is not done by your company to make this a better situation for me. I will not pay another dime. not a red cent. I do not like to be robbed. the only side benefiting from this relationship is your card company. I have been unemployed since october, and have paid every month, but your company finds a way each month to cause my balance to stay at or above the credit limit. fix this now.
More HSBC Orchard Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609 
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report 
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists! 
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps