HSBC Malaysia / credit card dept
The worst bank in Malaysia. They made me wait 4 months just to increase a credit card limit. Surprisingly, after i spoke with the dept Lead today, they rejected my wife application in less than one hour. We were asked to provide them payslips whenever we spoke to different agents. They even asked us to provide 9 months bank statements from CIMB and Maybank.
Customer service is the worst!! Calling their toll free number takes forever!
More HSBC Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - unauthorised transaction on card no 4386759006314683
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive