HSBC / suzuki motorcycle
I purchased suzuki motorcycle in june 2007. I thought I was getting a good deal with a percentage rate of 13.95% and payments of $105 a month for five years.. no. since the purchase of my bike, the percentage rate has gone up to 24.99 and my payments usually average about $150 a month but being that I fell behind one payment I have been getting hit up with extra charges and harassing phone calls from the company even though I do make my payments every month. this company is so frustrating and I did not get the deal I was promised.. I am to busy trying to pay the finance charges and other crap they tack on to my bill every month I shouldn't owe $6800 but I do and I try to make a effort to pay on a bill that never goes down.. I am out of answers and hsbc is not helping.
More HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive