HSBC Credit Card / will not return deposit for card
Opened the account with a $200.00 deposit to Orhard Bank, in 2007. Limit of $200.00. I never failed to pay the full balance owed every month. There were decrepancies regarding late fees and overlimit fees, which I protested and did not pay. Due to this, I cancelled the account on 8-23-08. I have sent two communications to HSBC (one certified mail) and spoken to several people regarding the return of the $200. deposit. The November and December statements sent to me has a CREDIT balance of #38.02, because they are charging the charges in dispute to the deposit, though there is no notification when I will receive the $38.02. I AM DUE $200.00.
More HSBC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive