HSBC/Credit Card / hsbc-tata aig general insurance
I am Sandeep Lohchab, I used to carry a HSBC credit card and few days after receipt of Credit Card, I got a call from TATA AIG saying that “TATA AIG-HSBC have made a partnership for general insurance”. That executive start telling me about the plan and start gathering me the information, I told him that I don’t require this kind of policy. Instead of my denying he sent me the policy.
After receipt of the policy, again I called the TATA-AIG that I don’t want this policy. But no action has been taken and when I receipt the statement that policy premium amount was there.
After that I called HSBC and TATA AIG many times. They are saying that you have to give written application for cancellation. Then I told that I have never opted for this policy then why should I apply for cancellation.
But they are always adding that amount to my statement.
Finally I destroyed the card.
But, still I am getting the calls from them regarding the payment.
Please help me what should I do in such situation.
AS I HAVE NEVER GIVE ANY ACCEPTANCE IN WRITTEN THEN WHY THEY ARE CHARGING ME FOR THIS KIND OF POLICY.
Hope for a positive reply me from your end.
More HSBC/Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies
- HSBC Holdings - complaining about fraud
- HSBC (UAE) - cash withdrawal from atm of sharjah city, centre atm machine on 12 oct 2016
- HSBC (UAE) - fraud transaction - unsecure credit card