HSBC Card Services / harassment!

I have been 100% percent disabled from type I diabetes complications since 2005. 95% of my ssa and ssi income goes to pay for the special care I need. my physician has written to hsbc services giving them a full listing of the complications and of my inability to pay on this unsecured debt. I have been threatened by hsbc services and this puts my health at further risk for additional complications besides retinopathy, kidney dysfunction, poor circulation in the lower extremities, and a stroke which came on in december 2004.

Comments

• Mi
      22nd of Aug, 2008

HSBC starts calling me before 8.30 am and ends around 2.00 pm. Then the calls from an "unknown number" start and continue until 8.00 pm. How can I get therm to stop? I', m currently unemployed and have told them repeatedly. Can I start harassing them? This has been going on for OVER 2 MONTHS!!

1st of Sep, 2008

OMG HSBC is the worst. I am in an unfortunate situation where i have credit debt and my banking including my mortgage with them. They are relentless on the credit card, and absolutley awful with customer service in any compacity. I cant even call my local branch anymore. Just the 800 number which goes to India! HSBC sucks !