HSBC / disgusting level of customer service!
My HSBC Master Gold Card was charged twice with an amount of AED 3611.98 and since 11/12/07 i am in constant touch the bank staff, even visited the Sharjah Br.Met one Ibrahim.D-Customer service agent on 03/01/08 who agreed to bring the stars from the sky (big mouth). Another lady by name Anita called me and informed me to keep me posted on the development but until date the status remain the same where i started on 11/12/07.
The worst customer service I have ever come across in the UAE. The better vocabulary cannot be used in this print media.
More HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies
- HSBC Holdings - complaining about fraud
- HSBC (UAE) - cash withdrawal from atm of sharjah city, centre atm machine on 12 oct 2016
- HSBC (UAE) - fraud transaction - unsecure credit card