HSBC Auto Finance / repossession after 2 delinquent months
After having my last four cars financed through HSBC over the period of about 13 years, HSBC repossessed my car for not paying my note after 2 months. I decided I couldn't afford the notes so it was a blessing. In any case, I have been paying the collection agency the balance, on time for 8 months and just got a call from them offering a settlement of 35% of the balance to close the account because HSBC is taking the account back from them tomorrow. SERIOUSLY??!!! What are you doing to us????? I have already vowed never to do business with such a company but now to only give 24 hours notice to the collections agency and representatives unable to answer questions is pretty ridiculous!!!
More HSBC Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive