HRS Account / HSBC / bill pay/customer service
I have purchased a Bowflex within the past 2 years and applied for a credit line with their partner in financing HSBC/HRS. Since recieving this "credit card" (I have never actually seen a card), I have had trouble on numerous accounts of recieving bill by mail statements late. On these occasions, I would recieve calls from someone who could barely speak any english that had less than minimum knowledge of what else I could do to lessen the problem, and a scripted list of conversation points that would be repeated if they sounded as if they would answer my questions. Of course not wanting to be late, I paid by telephone, which had attatched fees and of course the late charge for the origionaly late payment. I then moved to the online bill pay, which claimed a 2 day processing. The processing on average has been 3-5 working days and at the maximum I have seen it take well over a week to process which incurred more fees that I SHOULD NOT have to pay. Not only that, but with numerous late charges, I believe my credit limit has increased. How can this happen with all these late fees, unless they are trying to get me to spend more money with an already poorly (at best) run company? I am extremely unhappy with this service and DO NOT recomend this company for any type of lending in any way.
More HRS Account / HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive