H&R Block / HRB Digitaltaxes done incorrectly

My taxes were done by James Papp, incorrectly for last year, I ended up owing the state of Illinois. I took my letter from the state and my copies of my taxes to the office on April 20th, location Neidringhaus Ave in granite city Il. 62040
I have called twice and my taxes and paperwork are now at the other office in granite city on Namioki rd, they have had my paperwork for a month now with no answers, I was told h and r block would pay the fees and penalties since they did them wrong.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Granite City, ILI am now getting calls from state of Illinois that I'm going to collections, this is unacceptable. the woman at the office that is in charge of the paperwork for the payment h and r block needs to make is the one in possession of my taxes. I need to know what is going on and I need them paid and taken care of. I will never use h and r block again and will discourage my friends and family from there as well.
I want a refund of what I paid to have my taxes done and I want the fees and penalties paid.
I will be going to the office in person Saturday morning to collect my paperwork as well.

Me