H&R Block / HRB Digital — claim # 1520229
I faxed information around 10/12/18 regarding my 2014 Ohio state tax return as requested and I was told I would hear back in 4-8 weeks and I have heard nothing.
What is the status?
I think there is an error in your program sending the federal social security amount over to the state return as it increased it by around $6800 and the state said I owed more money, which I paid.
The same mistake has occurred on my 2016, 2016, and 2017 return, which I may hear about in the future.
Please reply and let me know where this claim stands?
More H&R Block / HRB Digital Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block - peace of mind insurance 
- H&R Block - incompotance 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block - tax preparation 
- H&R Block - emerald card