Hp Pavilion Special Edition / faulty laptop

1 India Review updated:

Ok. what do I say now. suffering since the day I bought this hp pavilion laptop & ldquo;special edition” (hp pavilion dv2700, s/n: 2ce8081ldg, p/n: kp131pa#acj, service tag: dv2762tx). and now finally it has become just a box made of plastic. as all hp pavilion special edition laptops, my laptop too has got a broken hinge, loose speaker wires, and damaged motherboard which makes the screen display in six parts.
The worst part is that the company has gotten so pathetic that the customer support people don’t even tell if I can avail the & ldquo;one time service enhancement warranty. & rdquo;
The worst company I have ever come across. and after the worst and so expensive service I received in the initial stages, I am fully ready to initiate a pr plan against hp. I am very much in a mood to pull the image of hp down as much as possible through whatever ways possible. I have been in public relation so I don’t think I need to tell you what pr tools I am aware of.
And I will make sure that I defame this company in every way possible - blogs, answers, communities, etc. , so that people could stay aware of a fraud company like this which produces faulty devices.
Piyush (piyush. unnithan@gmail.com)

Comments

• Se
      26th of Jul, 2010
    hp labtop(HP Pavilion) - not good
    hp company labtop
    namakkal
    coimbatore
    Indiana
    Phone: 9442315013
    sugunaath@gmail.com

the labtop is not good to user.. it will be heat very soon and happen fault in motherboard soon...

• Mo
      18th of Nov, 2010

i am also having the same laptop and the same problems.feel quite helpless after buying such an expensive laptop..how much for i can sale it now..