Hp Pavilion Special Edition / faulty laptop
Ok. what do I say now. suffering since the day I bought this hp pavilion laptop & ldquo;special edition” (hp pavilion dv2700, s/n: 2ce8081ldg, p/n: kp131pa#acj, service tag: dv2762tx). and now finally it has become just a box made of plastic. as all hp pavilion special edition laptops, my laptop too has got a broken hinge, loose speaker wires, and damaged motherboard which makes the screen display in six parts.
The worst part is that the company has gotten so pathetic that the customer support people don’t even tell if I can avail the & ldquo;one time service enhancement warranty. & rdquo;
The worst company I have ever come across. and after the worst and so expensive service I received in the initial stages, I am fully ready to initiate a pr plan against hp. I am very much in a mood to pull the image of hp down as much as possible through whatever ways possible. I have been in public relation so I don’t think I need to tell you what pr tools I am aware of.
And I will make sure that I defame this company in every way possible - blogs, answers, communities, etc. , so that people could stay aware of a fraud company like this which produces faulty devices.
Piyush (piyush. email@example.com)
More Hp Pavilion Special Edition Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive