Hp Pavilion Notebook Laptop / refusal to repair computer under warranty.
3/27/09 The port for charging my laptop is defective. I cannot charge the battery except by manipulating the power adaptor to make contact. I returned the computer with adaptor. After several days I looked up repair ticket online. The ticket stated the computer was out of warranty and the power adaptor needed reapair at a cost of $315.88. Numerous phone calls have resulted in no action and much double talk. Every time I get a different story about what needs to be done to it. The last call a technician tells me the adaptor is fine, but the port is defective and needs repair at a cost of $298.00. It is obvious HP doesn't want to make good on warranty work. By the way I am locked out of the website and my only information comes through these questionable customer dis-service people. An e-mail to the HP CEO has gone nowhere. I've bought several HP products in the past. No more. Awful service.
More Hp Pavilion Notebook Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - Product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive