Hp Pavilion Dv7 - 1135everything... slow, dvd not working,

Hello I can understand your fustration
This is my 4 hp laptop and the only reason I still have a hp they wont let me get anything else when I return them...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hillsboro, NH The one i'm returning just recently is a dv 7-1135 and the laptop is soo slow and dvd player doesn't play dvd's this is the second one i've had that didn't play the dvd's.. Is there any laptop out there that isn't as terrible as this product these are such a waste of money... Never buy one.. Custumer service sucks also...

Comments

• La
      Jan 14, 2009

I agree it wont play DVDs and it at times has a mind of its own...I thought it was me...but your complaint is so much in line with what I have been experiencing

• We
      Jun 12, 2010

My dv7-1135nr is having the same problems as with those that are part of the class action.
    Apparently my model isn't included. I have graphic problems. I can see typing pretty well, but every thing else is a mess. I have only had this laptop for 1 1/2 years...out of warranty. Can;t get anyone to tell me if the graphics card is integrated with the motherboard with out spending money. Of course if it is innegrated then the best option will be a new laptop. Why spend money to tell me its integrated with most laptops are..

• Mi
      Jul 15, 2010

I have an hp Pavilion dv7. I bought it in August, and it was great. . . for one week. Then it became very, very slow. To open Word takes at least a full minute. I have run Norton 360 on it since I bought it and had not gone to any sketchy websites. The DVD player also doesn't work - if I put in a disk, eject it, repeat about 50 times, it might work once. Very frustrating. I don't know how this company can sell this junk.