HP Pavilion DV6353CL / defective product!

1 855 CONKLIN STREETFarmingdale, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 631-926-4055

I purchased an HP Laptop from Costco on 5/16/2007. Unfortunately, on 1/16/08 the computer crashed and would not reboot at all. I called Costco Concierge services and they connected me to HP who then sent me a recovery disk which was to no avail. Then on 1/18/2007 I called HP again and their rep, Warren, told me they have been having an ongoing issue with their motherboards and hard drives with some of the laptop systems and to send the computer in for a bench repair. I understand they are willing to repair it but I have an online business to run and without the computer for 2 weeks during the repair will cost me a lot. Furthermore, I want to point out that the HP Case Manager I spoke to Trystin Noel was very rude and not helpful at all... It seems they just do not care... not about the customer or their product... they know about the defect and they should have never sold me the computer or anyone else if they knew about the issue!

Comments

• Al
      9th of Oct, 2010

The HP Pavilion dv6353cl laptop is an defective product!

My big brother's laptop is a dv6353cl, and he received a series of symptoms. First, the battery stopped working. Second, the battery charger stopped working. Next, the wireless card couldn't be detected. However, it did detected the card at random times. Then, the sound card couldn't be detected. Eventually, the hard disk drive had so many issues that he replaced it. Finally, the laptop stopped working. When he turned on the laptop, the laptop did turned on, but the screen didn't turned on. Be aware that your dv6353cl laptop will eventually stop working. What you can do is to join the lawsuit against NVIDIA.

Days ago, my big brother received a letter about a lawsuit against NVIDIA. It's about NVIDIA-based defective GPU and motherboards that caused a series of symptoms on Dell, HP, and Apple laptops. You will be able to qualify for the lawsuit against NVIDIA.

For more info, go to

The benefit of joining the lawsuit is that you might be able to get a free motherboard replacement of your dv6353cl laptop, or get your dv6353cl laptop replaced with a free HP laptop with the same value as your dv6353cl laptop.

Join in the lawsuit, you will be amazed that so many people are having these symptoms on their laptops that contain an NVIDIA graphics card or motherboards. :)