Hp / Model S - 3220 - N P. C. / 3 times returned to shop for service still not working and in shop again.
Bought a new HP P.C for navigation use only on a tugboat first one had to go back to Circuit city after 3 days, it kept shutting down. It turned out that it was a re-pack, taken off the back shelf they gave us another that also turned out to be a re-pack. This unit wasn't right either but worked half way usable, and we needed it now for our navigation on Chesapeake Bay. then it's power supply ( Blew out ) actual sparks coming from the back ! We took it back and and they put a new power supply in, it was in the shop from 09/25/08 to 10/09/08. On Nov. 12th we took it back for service, it wouldn't even power up ? they told us it had to be sent to service center in Dallas Texas, were it still is today, we were just informed it would take at least 2 more weeks ! This P.C. had a charmed life used only briefly and was powered through a APC power scrubber to protect it, give it the purist cleanest constant power possible. If you lost count it's now been in the service shop since Nov.12th till now Dec 22nd, 2008.
More Hp / Model S - 3220 - N P. C. Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer office jet 6950 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - HP Laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360