HP / want a result

1 United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07723 177345

The complaints manager at HP UK is a nasty piece of work called Paulette Hughlock

She hides behind staff and will not speak to customers, but here email is: [email protected]

Ch

Comments

• Aj
      6th of Nov, 2008

not satisfy with any of ur service...minimum 10 - 20 call...to the service center...bt no 1 is responding..evertime ther tranfer the call...n ther is no service person to reply for the calls...
    its been 20 days i hav given my laptop to your service center in INDIA AT VIKAS BUILDING 1ST, FLOOR...1, DrU.N.BRAMCHARI ST(LOUDON ST)KOLKATA-16...for reparing on 17/10/08
    my token No.is 23639...bt pepople there are tooo buzy..they hav no time to reply to ther customer...I m realy fedup calling to the center...2o days hav passed i hav no reply from the service center...plzzzz look into the matter...

ajay bhalotia...

• Rk
      8th of Nov, 2008

The companies like Hp is doing so bad, which I never expected but I may say the company has to do something for after sale service otherwise they will loose havily.

• Ta
      11th of Nov, 2008

5.35 % mal 3000$

• Pe
      21st of Nov, 2008

i totally agree the customer service for HP is absolutly shocking... it might help if they could actually speak english

• Al
      30th of Nov, 2008

Nice,

I'm going to send them an email right now. My DV9341eu notebook has just broken down for the 4th time in just over a year. All graphics related problems.

• Fi
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Do you know uptil now HP has not given me the rebate they promised to send I think about $50 I bought my lap top since February this year and uptil now they dont even talk about it.

Infact, I have gone through alot with this HP people. I wish them luck in this autocratic way of doing business.

• Wa
      25th of Dec, 2008

Called and was on the call for amost 2 hrs. Was transfered to another person and they told me a I had to give them a credit card number to send me a part when it is a brand new laptop out of box with a bad hard drive. I don't know who I was transfered to first of all and I have a service contract which I am paying for that they needed a credit card number for the exchange. Then the next thing I know I was disconnected from the call. Now I have to call back and wait for someone from Hp to answer the call again and see if we can have a conversation about what the problem is all over again. My question to them is why must I provide a credit card # to them when I'm already paying under HP credit card # already for the brand new product which I just opened up for a Christmas present and am just starting to pay on the product. This was through HP Service department

• Ai
      19th of Feb, 2009

Both of my sons received this model laptop one year ago for Christmas. On both computers, the wire cord to the battery adapter has burned out at the end closest to the computer. It appears that the wire got so hot that it melted its coating.

• Ca
      13th of Mar, 2009

Absolutely horrid service and I feel I have been ripped off...
    I bought an Compaq laptop at Christmas time...it never worked from the word go...I bought it from Wal-Mart where I went wrong was I waited until Christmas for it...it was bought in November...I took it back to Wal-Mart but they would not refund the money or exchange because it was over their allowed return time for electronics...I contacted Hp and they had me send it in for repair...they have had it over two months...everytime I call they give me a phoney ship date...I call and again and again given phoney ship dates...this time I lost it and ask them if they ever intend to send it back...they then said mail in the reciept and then they will send a refund...but it will take 3 weeks???? they said on the work order it was stamped shortage of parts and had no idea when they would ever recieve them and refused to replace the computer..I asked them why all the phoney ship dates...of course no one can say for sure!

• Vo
      17th of Apr, 2009

My experience with this company is recorded here on my blog...

• Hp
      14th of Aug, 2009
    HP - Awful after sale service
    HP
    hp.com

I bought a notebook with the intent of making movies of my vacation pics in windows movie maker, the finished product worked fine at first but now the moving pictures leaves trails across the screen in the first second or two, then they clear up. i've talked to their tech people once in the hp chatroom, and 3 times over the phone, no issue resolution, and know they want me to pay 59 or 100 dollars to let their 2nd level techs try to solve my problem. at this point i feel they should replace this unit with one that works or refund my money. i've bought 3 hp computers so far but this will be my last one, ever, they don't stand behind their products.

• Me
      14th of Aug, 2009

If the computer is NEW you shouldn't have to pay a dime. I would say for your problem, you probably have too much stuff running at once. That's usually the only reason of why the picture "residue" is there.

• Al
      7th of Sep, 2009

hi i want to put together a lsit of names who have had poor HP products and also had the complaints department either treat them rudely or not do anything about the situation.

please send your name to [email protected] and please pass on to your friends

thanks x

• Le
      14th of Sep, 2009

my mum bought a hp shes been having problems with it for last 8 months now it has gone altogether little did we know hp had extendecd the warrenty by 1 year now it is just out of date to have any warrenty work done on it hp do not care they do not tell customers they have extendecd the warrenty hers machine was a compac.
    if any one else is having problems with hp type in or copy and paste into your serch bar;-
    Compaq Presario F500 Series Notebook PCs - HP Limited Warranty Service Enhancement to see if you are entitled to extra years warrenty
    we will never buy hp or anything related to hp again lisa

• Gp
      18th of Sep, 2009

i bought hp dv4 last year. got some problem with its touch panel and battery. when i took it to hp service center (amritsar). they told me that battery is okay, but the software installed show it need to be replaced. the serivce center guys dont believe and tell me its okay. when i charge it, wont charge the moment is plug it. starts charging after 20 min.
    then what is the fun of buying. i am really fed up

• So
      24th of Oct, 2009
    HP - gift issue
    hp
    India

As per the secheme launched by you i purchase two compaq 108tu in janaury.At that time the secheme was of gift of KODAK digital camera.SO i send two demand draft and all the document also for that.But after long time i got feedback from your side that mY claim was rejected.Now i did not got my demand draft back from you.

Please help me because my two Demand Draft are pending at your side costing worth near 3000/-.Also i request it to the HP SALES MANAGER IN SONEPAT.Please return my both demand draft.

I NEVER ASPECT THIS BEHAVE AND RESPONSE FROM HP COMPANY

So please return my both DEMAND DRAFT to my home address

The details are:--

SONEPAT
    MOB. 09896072237

• Bi
      17th of Dec, 2009

I have a £1750 HP laptop in warranty with 3years accidental cover. I made a claim as it was accidentally damaged. I called up the South African/Zimbabwean call centre, the manager told me accidental cover is only where a part stops working internally. (This is rubbish see their Ts&Cs.) I now have no laptop and a £1750 hole in my pocket. I will fight this to the end of the Earth - I have already spoken to my lawyer. I need as many contacts for HP UK as possible (the higher up the corporate ladder the better). I will be sending them this link in my official complaint letter.

After researching HP and Customer Service it seems as if the consumer has been bullied for far too long. I am getting in touch with my journalist friends aswell. Lets fight this sort of thing people.

4th of Jan, 2010

3 times same problem = free upgrade/replacement

• Cl
      11th of Jan, 2010

I completely agree. HP have utterly failed in honouring my warranty as well, claiming damage to my computer was done by myself (I have an external technician maintain the problem is internal). In addition, the financial costs that have have incurred as a result of their negligence are huge. Have you found ANY email addresses to which complaints can be sent?

• Am
      22nd of Jan, 2010

the service i have received from HP is disgusting, the people you talk to are rude and offhand, they refuse to supply you with their name when you ask, and do not honor it when they say they are going to call you back.

i have been told my product is out of warranty when in fact the product is less than a year old, and instead of explaining to me that a hp warranty is from the day tesco had the product, the initial lady, who refused to provide me with her name when asked, just said your product is out of warranty, when i questioned this as i had already told her the date i brought the product she used a rather aggressive tone n proceeded to talk to me like i was a child. she refused to put me through to a technical department and refused to listen to what was wrong with the product, she put me through to the complaints department who told me i could not speak to a manager as there where none then when i said that waas ridiculous she said oh but were all managers.

my partner then rang the following day was promised numerous times to be called back and never was, he faxed the proof of purchase as was told he would receive a phone call within 15 mins after he had sent it within a hour he still had not and made 4 phone calls that day. when he finally spoke to the lady who had been dealing with originally she said they had been very busy, although three separate people had promised she would call my partner back that day and he managed to get through to the department within once being put on hold for longer than a matter of minutes.

she told my partner she had all the details and would get a technical adviser to ring us on Monday however when he asked her to confirm them she was unable to do so. she then asked for his name and phone number and what was wrong with the laptop which he had already provided 3 times that day.

there service and manner is a disgrace and i suggest anyone thinking of buying a hp product to think again as if and when they brake you will be treated like a piece of dirt!