Howerton Nissan / worst car buying experience!

1 United States

This Dealership in Dickson Tn. is the worst ever. Payed for new vehicle on a Friday, truck out of state, received call on Monday wanting more money because in order to have step rails a lift kit had to be put on. We paid, received vehicle by Wednesday. Left dealership with less than 1/4 tank gas in it. Then was told that they couldn't get a sunroof visor, which we paid for, but would give us a year of Sirius instead of 3 months. Only got 3 months of sirius, and by now my temp tags are up. Went in to complain, asked to talk to owner but was told he was busy. Someone else took my complaint and gave me my tags that were marked about two weeks old. Dealer called me next day and had everything fixed. Then we find out months later that we didn't need a lift kit to keep it under warranty. Dealer berates me for making a fuss over the money and Nissan's consumer Affairs Specialist seem to think that I like the truck and paid so everything is O.K. ( I am still working on this) Now the leinholder contacts me because they haven't received anything. I received the title! I guess they messed that up as well, which leaves me to go to the DMV to fix it since I won't deal with this dealership anymore. The WORST of the WORST! This place should be shut down, they seem to have NO KNOWLEDGE whatsoever about running a car dealership, at least that is the way I feel in our dealings with them.