Nissan — service performed on my car two weeks before breaking down again
I had repairs done on my car costing $2,578.00 three weeks ago. The repairs were done at the Premier Nissan of Metaire, Louisiana. The car broke down with the same problem last week on the 4th of July. This car is my son’s primary source of transportation. He has a internship in Monroe for the summer, so he headed from Gretna to Monroe. The car stopped on him three times before he got there. When he got there it stopped on him the next morning.
I called the nearest Nissan in Monroe to have my car sent over there by tow truck, I explained the problem to them. This Nissan in Monroe was kind and considerate in assisting me with my repairs. However, Premier, which I went out of my way to buy a car from, has thrown me away like trash. I have been trying to get answers from them for over a week now to see if they will assume responsibility for these repairs. They keep giving me the run a round. Maurice said Rhonda has all of the necessary papers and she will send them over to Monroe. This was last Thursday, July 6, 2017, today is Wednesday July 12, nothing yet. I have been calling and calling and leaving message after message, when someone does answer the phone or when I am lucky enough to get a machine. No response
I have my son that far away from home stranded with a 2017 Nissan Altima which I pay my bill early every month. I now have an expensive rental car for him to get to his internship program with Legal Aid Services of N. LA.
I need help, immediately
Gretna, LA 70053
More Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department