Hotwire.com / denied medical refund
I had a dental emergency and was unable to use a hotel room reserved for 3 nights through hotwire.com. I called them the day i was due, and explained the situation. The woman was rude and unhelpful. She finally agreed to send a form to request a refund based on a medical emergency. I filled out the form, sent in the information from the dentist and a letter of explaination. As is indicated on the information from the dentist, I suffered from a ruptured molar that had to be extracted. Because the procedure was 2 days later (have you tried to get into the dentist, even on an emergency basis) hotwire denied the claim. They did not feel that a ruptured molar constituted a medical emergency (probably because they have never had one.) I am requesting a full refund and the request was denied.
More Hotwire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - hotwire does not send a refund promised by them = stealing my money
- Hotwire - hotwire stole my money!
- Hotwire - car rental
- Hotwire - no refund given despite initially committing to do so...
- Hotwire - hotel "hot rate" lies and deceitfulness.