Hotwire / Flexibility on car rental
I rented an auto through Hotwire for a period of one week.I paid the total amount with my credit card.The day of my flight to Baltimore 18 Feb, I got very sick and had to postpone my flight.The rental agreement I had was from 19 Feb to 26 Feb.I contacted Hotwire and explained the situation and that I would be picking up the car on the 23 Feb and had no problem paying for the ful week, They explained that the car could not be held more than 24 hours after the origional date of the 19 and there was no obligation that the rental company have a car available. I was told if I faxed a doctors note saying I was sick they may give me a refund..Maybe I am wrong in thinking since I paid for the week, any part of that week that car should be mine
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - hotwire does not send a refund promised by them = stealing my money
- Hotwire - hotwire stole my money!
- Hotwire - car rental
- Hotwire - no refund given despite initially committing to do so...
- Hotwire - hotel "hot rate" lies and deceitfulness.