Hotwire / scam and cheating

Hot Wire is one sneaky business! i sign up to get a great deal on a hotel in Scottsdale AZ. I thought it was legit. In there very fine print it says that you have to agree to sign up with another company that charges your account every month. Now, I have overdraft charges in my account. Please read everything before trusting anything. I feel like a fool because I didn't. I have way to much trust in humanity, I guess. I thought that they were a great company but they are only trying to make a buck off of you.

Va

Comments

• La
      5th of Feb, 2009

Hotwire SCAM, I booked a Hotel thru this website, it was a 4 star hotel for a 3 star price "supposedly"
    When I got to the hotel (HILTON) they told me that the rate DID NOT included parking, internet, and breakfast, and that if I wanted this services I would have to pay $40 more per night, so I called HOTWIRE to try to get my money back and I was not able to, they told me I'd already agree to the terms, I try speaking to the supervisor and they put me on hold forever I finally gave up and pay the extra fee... DO NOT BOOK THRU HOTWIRE.COM

• Sc
      28th of May, 2011

I booked through Hotwire for a hotel in Las Vegas. The description of the hotel says "Condo" but when I bought the room stay, all I got was a small dinky regular hotel room. When I called them they said that the description of the "Condo" says "most" of the condominiums would have separate room but in my case it is not condominium even though the name of the establishment clearly says Condo. Beware of them, they are biggest liar I have ever seen.