Hotelsone.com / this company is a rip off and everyone, especially veterans should never use it
I couldn’t get on to the Sheraton Hotel Web Site, so I finally tried the HotelsOne site. They showed only two rooms left and both were $480 per night. We wanted to stay at the hotel (Sheraton Harbor Island) since we were having a military reunion at a restaurant next to the hotel. I called my friend and let him know there were almost no rooms left and he needed to hurry, but they would be expensive. He informed me he’d just reserved a room for $289. I called Sheraton and they told me they had a lot of rooms left. I then called HotelsOne and tried to cancel and they told me if I canceled that I would forfeit the $480. Bottom line no one should be prevented from canceling if they do so within 24 hours. This company is a rip off and everyone, especially veterans should never use it.
More Hotelsone.com Complaints & Reviews
- HotelsOne - bad experience 
- Hotels one.com - terrible customer service 
- [Resolved] HotelsOne - refund payment not received - cancellation# 137839023218
- Hotelsone.com - hotel fee 
- [Resolved] HotelsOne - an amount never received about a room cancellation.
- Hotelsone.com - itinerary 8155749162363
- Hotelsone.com - hotel reservation
- Hotelsone.com - 30-day refund policy unacceptable
- [Resolved] Hotelsone.com - service complaint
- [Resolved] Hotelsone.com - room reservation