Hotels.com / hotels.com sofia apartel
My son and his friend were looking to rent a HOTEL for some gaming convention in Los Angeles July 1-3. They were quoted $170 per night plus tax. They were told one queen size bed and two twin beds, in a HOTEL. After giving their credit card number they were sent a "receipt" stating that they would be charged $879.00. We tried to cancel, and were told that they would pay anyway!! These boys have disabilities, and they were duped into renting an apartment!!! No cancellations???? I 've never heard of such a thing!! What can we do? If it had been my credit card I would have disputed it with my CC company. The mother of the other boy seems to think there's no recourse, and wants me to pay half!! Help!!
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue