Hotel The Coast / Agoda / hotel and agoda service

When I tried to book hotel the coast on 27 june while logged in, I had to log in again. However the login failed and my account wad locked. I completed the form manually and was given the understanding that booking was successful and an email from agoda confirmed that but also mentioned that payment would be collected by the hotel. Booking id is [protected]. When I checked in at about 4pm, I was charged an additional 4% for credit transaction.

The weather was hot and there was no power. The hotel reluctantly switched on their generator. The generator was turned off later. At that point, I used agoda site to lodge a complaint.

Power was out again this morning. I could not charge my electronic devices or use the heater for shower. At 10am past, there was no response from agoda. I talked to hotel owner to get their generator running under a veiled threat of checkout and claim for unused time.

I can't help feeling that agoda is not providing service at reasonable speed.

You might want to know that I can no longer log in to my agoda account, I am using google. To be blunt about it, I am not sure if it is still worthwhile keeping agoda app on my phone or bookmark on my pcs.

Thank you for reading.