Horizon Card Services / fraudulant credit card company

1 P.O. Box 1275Indiana, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-251-6144

Attempt to de-fraud: I was mis led into believing I was purchasing the priviledge of a $500.00 unsecured credit card and for addition costs I would have other services to include roadside protection, advice from a legal network, discounts on a Rx plan, and services from Equifax for a credit report.
Fortunately I called the minute I received my "card" though not in time to get all my money refunded. The statement Michael employee #211 gave me is that no where does it read it's not a major credit card. My complaint on intent to defraud is that it also doesn't read www.thehorizonout.com any where. Because if it had I would have realized it's like the other on-line stores and I would not have been fooled. This is just my first stop I intend to report this to the attorney general here in Michigan.

Ai

Comments

31st of Mar, 2008

this card is a scam it is not what you think you are getting i want my money back

• De
      21st of Oct, 2008

I received the Horizon Card it is no good i was under the impression that it would be 500.00 unsecured Visa card. Please let every one know that this is a scam.

• Me
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Horizon Card Services - creditcard
    Louisville
    Kentucky

This is a big fat joke I spent 100.oo to activate this card that is fraud you can't even get into the site what the hell is this I want a refund.

• Me
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Horizon Card Services - there is not that much of a selection on sizes and you took payment out when I cancelled it
    Bristol
    Connecticut

There isn't any right size for my girls so I would like to cancel my services you put me in the negatives in my account I said last month i didn't need it when I called so I would like a refund thanks

10th of Sep, 2018
    Horizon Card Services - never received the card
    Orlando
    Florida

And im been charge this is the tird month you guys charge me and still nothing whata [censored] thats not fair i want my money