Horizon Card Services / fraudulant credit card company
Attempt to de-fraud: I was mis led into believing I was purchasing the priviledge of a $500.00 unsecured credit card and for addition costs I would have other services to include roadside protection, advice from a legal network, discounts on a Rx plan, and services from Equifax for a credit report.
Fortunately I called the minute I received my "card" though not in time to get all my money refunded. The statement Michael employee #211 gave me is that no where does it read it's not a major credit card. My complaint on intent to defraud is that it also doesn't read www.thehorizonout.com any where. Because if it had I would have realized it's like the other on-line stores and I would not have been fooled. This is just my first stop I intend to report this to the attorney general here in Michigan.
More Horizon Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Horizon Card Services - fruad 
- Horizon Card Services - not a credit card 
- Horizon Card Services - they implied they were giving me a visa or master card with a limit to help me restablish my credit
- Horizon Card Services - do not want this card 
- Horizon Card Services - scam or not 
- Horizon Card Services - charged my account 
- Horizon Card Services - credit charge
- Horizon Card Services - unknown charge
- Horizon Card Services - they don't sell what they have 148 items of when search results are entered
- Horizon Card Services - credit card