Honda - Toms River, NJ / Liars, scammers and completely dis-honest company!

1 United States

On Friday the 20th of July, I had found a rare car that I wanted. I am from Long Island, the car is in Toms River NJ, which was about a 140 mile drive. I had spoken with the dealership several time during the day. I explained to them that I had pre approved financing with Capital One, and even faxed my approval to them. They reviewed it and said everything was good to go.

Since this place is far from me, I wanted to take same day delivery on this car, and explained that to them too.. They stated all I would need is insurance, and we would be all set and ready to deal. Obviously, I asked all the questions about the truck ahead of time, condition, price, etc... and everything was ready... So here it was my assumption, that I was going to drive down there, get the car, and come home... not the case.

After it took me 4 hrs to drive there in NY/NJ rush hour traffic, I finally get there at about 8:45 PM. I run right in, and test drive the truck... not good... the transmission, drivetrain and rear end were in terrible shape.. you could actually feel them shaking and moving all around, but I was still ready to deal.. I tried to make a deal with them. They made me fill out a credit ap so they would have my "information". I did so, and asked repeatedly that they not run my credit, but they did anyway. After them not being able to get me approved with their own banks, all of a sudden my pre approval was no good... BS... I know the game.. they get me approved with their banks, make a point or two on the interest, and then they are happy. I wasted a 4hr trip there, 1hr there, and only 2.5 hrs to get home on this.

I would never ever ever go to this dealership for anything. They wasted my time, swindled me and tried their best to screw me over. They are liars, scammers and completely dis-honest.

Ga