Honda of Ft. Myers / harrasment in a work place??

1 Fort Myers, FL, United States

As a regular custome to this dealership, Today I was in for service for my 2008 Accord. It looked like some sort of meeting had just got done, and I had a few questions on a 2009 Pilot they had in the showroom. All of a sudden, I heard yelling and a short male, indian complection was yelling and degrading a salesman for what sounded like something he didn't have any control over. Now I'm no expert, but should this type of behavior be going on in a dealership showroom with other customers?? It appears that the short gentleman was a manager of some type. And he's in charge?? What does that say for the rest of the customers in the building?? I paid my bill and left. No one should deserve to be talked to this way by any employer. This individual should be working at his morels and anger issues in front of others. Everyone has right to speak thier mind, not like that. There are 2 sides to every story and the one on the recieving end never had a chance. You should avoid this dealership and the management there as well. Unless you choose to be a victim like the others that work there.