Honda Activa — bad service
I purchase activa in June, 2014.
When I went for first service though it was mentioned free but I got the bill for around Rs.450 when I asked, I was told that following oils are compulsory to purchase :
- Engine oil
- Adhesive oil
- Gear box oil
That seemed so weird that last two oils are compulsory.
In second service I was charged only Rs.240 for engine oil but my complaint regarding activa creating noise was not resolved.
In third service, It is mentioned that they will change the spark plug but they refused to do so. Moreover Activa was having problem that it use to get stop whenever let on at 0 speed. I was told that it was resolved but still not. Moreover when I got my activa after service, activa was full of dust and when I complained that u r handing me the activa after service in such manner then they took step and cleaned my activa with polish.
I mean thr is no process they are following whther activa service is correctly done or not.
Company should take strict action agains these service centres and audit should be done surprisingly.
More Honda Activa Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap 
- Hero Honda - poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar 
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services 
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0