HomeDecorators.com / They sold me junk!

I recently purchase an entryway bench for storing shoes and had a cushion for sitting while you were putting your shoes on. I hope you know what I mean. This bench was not cheap, but cheaply made. Made in China of course. I ordered a particular color/stained finish. It was totally wrong. Not even close. I started putting it together and found myself trying to decipher the directions, they were awful!! I am pretty handy for a girl and ended up using no directions. Ii got halfway through and the screws/lock bolts did not fit right, they would not turn properly. ALL of the screws they supplied stripped and were too small for the project. Need I say more. I wanted my money back, but only got offered a 35.00 credit toward my purchase, which I never got. So, their customer service department do not want to satisfy their customers, they only want to make more sales. They rate a 2 on a scale of 1-10. Don't waste your money. P.S. I gave them three tries to satisfy me (the customer) THEY FAILED!!!

HomeDecorators Logo HomeDecorators