Having problems with HomeDecorators?

HomeDecorators reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 28, 2007. The latest review carmichael hickory flooring was posted on Feb 9, 2020. The latest complaint EXTREME REFUND DELAYS was resolved on Oct 08, 2014. HomeDecorators has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 27 reviews. HomeDecorators has resolved 13 complaints.

HomeDecorators Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HomeDecorators Customer Service. Initial HomeDecorators complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HomeDecorators above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HomeDecorators. Discuss the issues you have had with HomeDecorators and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HomeDecorators Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Home Decorators Collectionwill not return my refund

I ordered a breakfast nook from homedecorators.com, I was not satisfied with it and returned it for a guaranteed 100% customer satisfaction or full refund. They received my return and are telling me it came back damaged, which of course is a lie, and will not refund my money, homedecorators.com is a fraudulent website and business, stay away!!!

• Pr
      Professor Liz Apr 14, 2010

I've had the same problems with them. AVOID at all costs! They are a rip off company. Good luck talking to anyone who knows what they're doing.

HomeDecorators.comThey sold me junk!

I recently purchase an entryway bench for storing shoes and had a cushion for sitting while you were putting your shoes on. I hope you know what I mean. This bench was not cheap, but cheaply made. Made in China of course. I ordered a particular color/stained finish. It was totally wrong. Not even close. I started putting it together and found myself trying to decipher the directions, they were awful!! I am pretty handy for a girl and ended up using no directions. Ii got halfway through and the screws/lock bolts did not fit right, they would not turn properly. ALL of the screws they supplied stripped and were too small for the project. Need I say more. I wanted my money back, but only got offered a 35.00 credit toward my purchase, which I never got. So, their customer service department do not want to satisfy their customers, they only want to make more sales. They rate a 2 on a scale of 1-10. Don't waste your money. P.S. I gave them three tries to satisfy me (the customer) THEY FAILED!!!

Home Decorators Collection — Rip off company

I ordered two pieces of assemble-it-yourself furniture over the Internet from Home Decorators Collection for...

Home Decorators Collection — Unusable

I purchased a double tilt-out hamper from Home Decorators to use for recycling soda cans and newspapers. The...

Mexico

Home Decorators — bad service

I ordered a bunch of rugs on july 2, 2008 from home decorators. Some of the rugs shipped the other two living...

HomeDecorators.comWorst shopping experience

Worst on-line shopping experience ever. Worst customer service. They'll never let you know if their stuff is actually out of stock. When the shipment date reaches, they'll send you a nice little email, oh by the way your couch won't be arriving until 2 months from now and 2 month later, you'll receive another email, telling you pretty much the same. I ordered two little pieces of furniture (a file cabinet and a console table) back in may and still haven't received any. When i called, they said some time in september!! I should've just gone to staples and picked up a stupid file cabinet myself and call it a day and the best part is if you try to return any, they stick you with some certain charges that are not refundable which are hefty amount. I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE!! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS STORE AGAIN. I JUST WISH I CAN GET ALL MY MONEY BACK AND NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN.

• Le
          learnfromthis Mar 05, 2011

Am in the middle of this same scenario. I ordered a desk and received it with no instructions, black smudged hand prints (white desk) on panels, only half the hard ware to assemble, a broken computer drawer, and a cabinet door that was touched up with spray paint as the finishes don't match and there is obvious over spray on the hinge. I am guessing that this was a return and it never should have left their warehouse. I too was given the runaround on all these issues. Received two Emails that the replacement parts were on route. When I didn't receive I called and was told that they wouldn't be available for 90 days. WTH! I said that was not acceptable and that they would refund but I am fighting for the shipping charges which were $70.00. The next ad campaign after I received the desk advertised FREE SHIPPING, so I don't know why they won't refund the shipping charges. I will go to the Better Business Bureau if I have to. Wish I had read this site first.

• Sb
          sbreble Aug 25, 2008

I also agree.
          I bought a bathroom cabinet set in March and only half was delivered.
          They keep delaying delivery every month.
          It is now August and they say they will deliver in October (7 months after the order) but I just can't trust them anymore.

Sandy Brugger Aug 11, 2008

I totally agree, I ordered a desk in February - it is now August and I have yet to receive all the parts - it arrived with half the parts missing and the top of the desk is dented, scratched. Their customer service is the worst - they don't really give a damn - but they are good at sending e-mails to tell you your product is out of stock or will be shipped two months after you order it. I will NEVER order from this company again - and I advise everyone else to look elsewhere for whatever they need..

HomeDecorators.com — My warning experience to others!

I am writing to report my experience with homedecorators.com. I bought a desk chair from them ca. 4 month...