Home Decoratorsbad service

I ordered a bunch of rugs on july 2, 2008 from home decorators. Some of the rugs shipped the other two living room rugs were supposed to ship on july 11, this date was pushed back every week. I would keep calling to see if it was delivered, and was then told it was shipped on august 4th, but soon found out that was a lie. Now the rugs are not shipping till september 9th, if at all. They certainly charged me for the rugs the day I placed the order. All they have done is lie to get me off the phone...

I can't even cancel, because they say it takes the manufacturer 72 to receive the cancellation and in that time the rugs might be shipped to me. Then this is the kicker, I would have to pay for shipping to return to home decorators. Can you believe this crap, can I believe anything they say?? I couldn;t even replace with other rugs because the ones I want are all not available even though online they are available...

They had the nerve to offer me a 10% discount, as if I would ever order from them again. All they say is how sorry they are and blame everything on the manufacturer that customer can't contact. Do they really expect people to buy this line of poop.

I filed with bbb,, but want everyone to know. Do not, I repeat, do not order from home decorators.com. They make up lies to get your money and not ship products.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices