HomeAdvisor / don't give them a try
very smart, but dishonest. if you keep going that way, you will lose all of your customers.
once you've got a problem, they will find a point in their policies that will be surely against you. Even if they don't have it there, they will make it up and change their rules. It's easy for them, they don't honor anything. Customers are no right and have no opinions when it comes to issues with HomeAdvisor. Oh god, what a terrible place.
More HomeAdvisor Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - lies/fake information to contractors
- HomeAdvisor - criminal on your site! michael fennell - the handyman
- HomeAdvisor - membership
- HomeAdvisor - charges, billing
- HomeAdvisor - pro business services