Home Depot / jeldwen patio door installation, service.
Never before have I been so thoroughly disgusted an nd or disappointed in custome r service as I was with home depot. We have purchased carpet and had it installed through you, made quite a few large purchases and normally come to you first for our everyday needs, but have never ran into anything like this! We ordered a jeldwen patio door in august from your wausau store to include installation it came in and installed in late september or early october. Love the door and great job of installing! A little over a month ago the lock malfunctioned, couldnt get in or out. Contacted wausau store they said did not know who was responsible, home depot or jeldwen. Nobody returned my call. After a few days I called back they said someone would be in touch. After roughly another week called store manager said he would take care of it some one would contact me, anyway after a month it was finally fixed but home depot did not know who fixed it I got two calls after the fact to set up a time to repair it. Still havent got an apology or anything on the length of time it took. For the time and effort it took to get it repaired I am thoroughly disgusted and disappointed, that was terrible home depot!
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment 
- Home Depot - worst company on earth