Home Depothome depot carpet purchase and installation

I purchased a carpet for a home I purchased back in February, 2017. At the time of the purchase, Home Depot was running a special with free carpet installation. Also, Home Depot told me that the scheduled installation date could take up to 6 weeks after carpet arrives at the store. The installation was scheduled for early April, 2017, but on the installation date, the carpet installer inspected the new carpet and found a dark streak running almost the entire length of the carpet. So, Home Depot had to reorder the carpet. Neither Home Deport nor the carpet installer ever inspected the new carpet when it first arrived! If they had done so, they would have save the customer some time in waiting for the installation.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Beaverton, ORBut no, they waited until the very day of the installation, which was about 6 weeks after purchase, to find that the carpet was defective! When the replacement carpet arrived at Home Depot, which was a week later after the defect was detected, neither Home Depot nor the carpet installer would install the carpet right away. I have called Home Depot and the carpet installer and pleaded with them to have the carpet installed as soon as possible, but to no avail. I already paid for my carpet back in February and have been waiting patiently since February to move furnitures into the carpeted area. In the meantime, I really can't move into my home. Again, I had to wait another 6 weeks or more in order to have my new carpet install. Its now May, 2017, and I've just heard from Home Depot carpet installers that I've been scheduled for carpet installation for June 9, 2017. This is unacceptable! I will not let Home Depot get away with this! I will let as many people know about the terrible service that Home Depot gives once they have your money. I have not received any apologies or offers of compensation for this horrendous delay. Home Deport customer service is really, really terrible!

Eu