Home Depot Design / air conditioner/heater installation
Today is our saddest Thanksgiving because we just installed our new air conditioner/Heater yesterday, and suddenly, we became the biggest joke among our friends, because we spent $12000 on our air conditioner in our 2000 square feet house.
Yes, my husband only trusts Home Depot, and yes, I do believe Home Depot sells everything item by item and over charge us, but what can we do, we had already paid it and nothing can be changed. What Home Depot should consider is, when the salesman tried to sell the package to customer, does he really consider the best benefit of the customer? is it necessary /economic to customer or Home Depot just want to have a quick sale? Will the customer be happy about the outcome (spent $4000 more)and return to Home Depot to buy more service? or we just become another Home Depot walking negative commercial to our friends?
Do you still trust Home Depot? I asked my husband, he remains silent for 5 seconds and he told me, he was not sure. Home Depot lost another loyal/valuable customer like my husband.
More Home Depot Design Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment