Home Depot / I almost hate looking at my floors!
I defintely won't be spending any more of my money with Home Depot!
I ordered linoleum flooring in Februaruy 2006 and they were installed on schedule in early march 2006. My husband and I loved it, they were beautiful and not exactly cheap! Almost $5000.00!
1 year installation warranty was included with the install. I really thought a company like Home Depot would stand by that!!
What was I thinking!!
A repair need that was the result of installers error,came up in June. I called them.... no problem they say, we'll look after you. It is now the end of October. 1 person has come to look.... but no repair has yet to be done! I got the run around, lots of return phone calls...... but still NO REPAIR!
4 months later I have a new phone# to call that the install department so kindly gave me ...... only an answering machine there! Talk about a brush off!
Never Again! I will shop with the little guys that might actually care about customer service!
One day I hope to have my floor fixed, probably by someone else.
If only I had read all the online complaints referring to Home Depot prior to purchase!
Now, I almost hate looking at my floors!
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Rude employee
- Home Depot - Terrible experiance parking at Home Depot
- Home Depot - b-hyve smart wifi indoor sprinkler system 4 channel
- Home Depot - carpet installation process
- Home Depot - ridgid power tool