Home Advisor / Unwanted solicitation, false charges, false promises

1 Arizona, United States

My firm did business with home advisor over a year ago to a horrific business experience and false charges for non legitimate leads. Like painters looking for work not a job lead for my painting firm needless to say after horrible wrangling with them they issued me some credits.

After over a year knew this was not working out too much money for nothing. Took forever to get the crooks to cancel but finally they did; but recharged me for 380.00 for every hard fought credit and threatened collection if I did not pay.

Paid the crooks and then blocked credit card Now some horribly pushy aggressive salesperson is continually calling my registered do not c all cell phone to try to get me to re-up and give a credit card AND NEW SCAM TRYING TO ALSO CHARGE A SIGN UP FEE INCREDIBLE

Why they are in business and not shut down by the FTC is a real question. This is not to say the contractors relying on this co. for business are bad. THIS IS JUST A REALLY BAD OPERATOR AND I URGE ALL CONTRACTORS TO BOYCOTT THEM. Try yelp if you are truly good you will get biz.

Re