Home 2-10/Buyers Resale Warranty Corporation / PLumbing repairs
The drain under my tub is ruptured. I have a home warranty through 2-10/ Home Buyers Resale Warranty Corporation that notes that plumbing is covered. They say that they do not cover any damage due to a leak nor do they cover any damage done to the structure in order to repair a covered repair. They refuse to pay for the removal of the tub to diagnose the source of the drain rupture, which they may or may cover to fix. They will only know for sure if I pay to have the tub removed so that they can assess whether or not they cover it. If they have to remove the tub to fix the drain, isn't or shoudn't that be part of teh repair cost, which they say is covered only up to $500?
More Home 2-10/Buyers Resale Warranty Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Save your self hours and hours of frustration and disappointment 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Misleading Customers 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Dishwasher not replaced
- 2-10 Homebuyers Warranty - Failure to fix A/C unit 
- www.2-10.com - Bad service 
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - service calls
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - extremely poor customer service not to mention product
- 2-10 Home Warranty - customer service
- 2-10 Home Warranty - failure to fulfill contractual obligations. failure to follow through on service requests. general poor customer service.
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Warranty coverage