Hobby Lobby — trying to purchase a pillow from a sales bin
I was at my favorite store...Hobby Lobby in Poughkeepsie, NY...I found the perfect small white fuzzy pillow in a sale bin and brought it up to the register with my other purchases. The girl said she would have to send someone back to make sure of the sale but there was nobody on who could do that. Then another lady who works there came by and said that pillows were not on sale.'
I felt that for good customer relations, they should have believed me or should have asked me to show them where I got it.
I left the pillow and felt really bad especially because I had brought a new customer with me and it was NOT a good experience.
I had toted Hobby Lobby as a Christian organization...so I felt that the sales girl really could have been more concerned about the customer than the money for the pillow.
More Hobby Lobby Complaints & Reviews
- Hobby Lobby - i was a victim of hobby lobby employees 
- Hobby Lobby - return policy 
- Hobby Lobby / Gift Card - unwritten return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - awful experience 
- Hobby Lobby - rude employees 
- Hobby Llobby - customer service 
- Hobby Lobby - staff
- Hobby Lobby - very lazy employees, the worst customer service ever
- Hobby Lobby Stores - management
- Hobby Lobby Stores - kennesaw, georgia