Hobby Lobbytrying to purchase a pillow from a sales bin

I was at my favorite store...Hobby Lobby in Poughkeepsie, NY...I found the perfect small white fuzzy pillow in a sale bin and brought it up to the register with my other purchases. The girl said she would have to send someone back to make sure of the sale but there was nobody on who could do that. Then another lady who works there came by and said that pillows were not on sale.'
I felt that for good customer relations, they should have believed me or should have asked me to show them where I got it.
I left the pillow and felt really bad especially because I had brought a new customer with me and it was NOT a good experience.
I had toted Hobby Lobby as a Christian organization...so I felt that the sales girl really could have been more concerned about the customer than the money for the pillow.

Ca
Nov 05, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 05, 2017

Christian or not, Hobby Lobby is a business first and foremost. Did you ask if you could show them where you got the pillow? Is it possible they were put in the bin by mistake or by another customer? Unfortunately they cannot just take your word for it as there are many individuals who try and get discounts illegitimately this way.