Hobby Lobby Stores

Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Hobby Lobby Storescovert racial profiling/covert consumer racism

Covert Racial Profiling/Covert Consumer Racism... I went into the store on Saturday, September 7th around 4:30 pm-5:00 pm looking to buy a zipper... I of course noticed the obvious which was that besides myself, it near zero other people of my same race in the store at the time I was there... The covert racial profiling took place when an older Caucasian/white man with gray head and facial hair wearing a baseball cap and a stripped polo shirt with khaki shorts got in line behind me... (There were only two cashier lanes open by the way... He was standing in close proximity behind me which peaked my attention... He was the last person in line behind me at the cashier lane I was in... More people were lined up at the cashier lane on the opposite side... For a minute I thought, "is this some pervert.." I could feel him starring toward me... So I walked up closer toward the cashier... When it was finally my turn at the register I began talking to the cashier about me not finding the zipper I was actually looking for and inquired about any other zippers Hobby Lobby may have carried... It was when I pulled my debit card out to pay, the Caucasian/white man that was standing in close proximity behind me abruptly walked away from behind me and stood in front of both of the cashier lanes with his arms arms crossed as if he was observing like he was security or a manager... The cashier did not find his behavior odd and never made eye contact with him... Plus despite starring at me while standing behind me, he avoided eye contact with me once he was standing in front of the registers looking out... I looked at him. He did not have anything in his hands as if to be buying something... I knew then, he tried to be slick and sneaky with covertly racial profiling... This is what consumer racism looks like now... It has evolved from overtly projecting racism by following people around throughout a store. Now it is projected more covertly... This was my first time going to this Hobby Lobby location and will be my last...

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

Complaints Board will no longer need to be a resource in resolving this matter. Tickets have been sent to the Complaints Board Team to remove this complaint/review and the account. This account has been hacked and is therefore not secure.

• Updated by Sheena Fox · Sep 08, 2019

FYI
      ...To anyone coming to reply and/ or comment on this Hobby Lobby store review/complaint...

The account bearing the name "Sheena Fox" has been hacked... I have already notified the Complaints Board Team to remove the company complaint/review that is already in the process of being handled directly with the business entity with another consumer resource and remove my entire account from here due to trolling, harrassment, and now hacking in response to the Hobby Lobby store complaint/ review I posted. Don't bother engaging in a back and forth on here... Only two replies (besides this one) to my review are authentically mine... And I have my genuine documentation with time stamps etc...as well to show the Complaint Board Team... All other replies regarding personal messages, killing kids, racial slurs, killing kids etc...are not from me and are from whomever has hacked my information... This consumer complaint/review is being handled direclty with the company without the use of Complaints Board and the interferance of trolls, hackers and harrassers...

7 Responses
      Maria Elena Torres Cardenas Sep 24, 2019

That is the next account to which you ask you to make the deposit. Be careful still still stagging to people Santander Rio
      Marcos Javier blanco
      CTA . [protected]
      Cbu. 0720026788000037235190
      Cuil. [protected]

Comments

• Go
      Gofury Sep 13, 2019

The OP just sent me private messages saying that daddy raped her when she was seven.