Hobby Lobby Stores / racial profiling
I was at your Madison store in Mississippi this past week. There is a African American female manager (Sharma), that I asked for assistance, however she was on her cell phone texting and ignored me and walked off. Then I watched an African-American woman walked up to her and asked her for something, she assisted them. So I thought that she may have not heard me, so I went up to her when she was finish with the lady and asked her again for assistance, she walked away from with her phone again. I finally found a rep who helped me and asked who I could report the manager to and she directed me to the website. I will not mention her name, because I do not want her in trouble with her manager. If this is the caliber of managers you hire at your stores, it will only be a matter time before the rest of the staff there starts to treat people horrendously.
More Hobby Lobby Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Hobby Lobby - return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - i was a victim of hobby lobby employees 
- Hobby Lobby / Gift Card - unwritten return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - awful experience 
- Hobby Lobby - rude employees 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - store manager 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - customer service 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - sunny side up bakery products.
- Hobby Lobby Stores - customer service
- Hobby Lobby Stores - displaying products that you don't have will not reorder and will not sell finished product