Hobby Lobby Stores / racial profiling

Good Day,

I was at your Madison store in Mississippi this past week. There is a African American female manager (Sharma), that I asked for assistance, however she was on her cell phone texting and ignored me and walked off. Then I watched an African-American woman walked up to her and asked her for something, she assisted them. So I thought that she may have not heard me, so I went up to her when she was finish with the lady and asked her again for assistance, she walked away from with her phone again. I finally found a rep who helped me and asked who I could report the manager to and she directed me to the website. I will not mention her name, because I do not want her in trouble with her manager. If this is the caliber of managers you hire at your stores, it will only be a matter time before the rest of the staff there starts to treat people horrendously.

Sh
Nov 19, 2018

Comments

• Su
      19th of Nov, 2018

Hm.

“There is a African American female manager (Sharma), that I asked for assistance”

“I will not mention her name, because I do not want her in trouble with her manager. “

Good thing you didn’t mention Sharma’s name or job title.

🤥🤐🤥🤥

24th of Nov, 2018

@SubSquirrel She meant the OTHER employee’s info. Learn how to read.

• Fi
      10th of Dec, 2018

@SubSquirrel Though the person that commented was rude and immature. she meant the other person that provided he name. She was talking about the person who provided the name of the African American employee.