HMSHost / starbucks

Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Visited the Starbucks location in Houston terminal c June 24 @ 2:30. I have to say worst service and crew ever! First it took Ms Kishai an long time to acknowledge me as I stood in front of the register. She took my order and as I went to pay with my Starbucks card she proceeded to tell me the system is down and I would have to pay cash or credit? Then I proceeded to wait for my drinks with several others as we watched what appeared to be a bunch of confused sloths wandering behind the counter. After my drink was made it sat while they tried to find dome lids all this while what appeared to be the Sloth in charge was standing there flipping through a now brewing magazine. Finally after my drink had started to melt I was informed they were out of domed lids! I received my drink at 3:59 if I thought I could get a quick refund I would have asked for one but that would have required the manager to put down the magazine and manage/lead his lack luster crew! C'mon get those kids some vitamins and some training starting with the manager.

Br
Jun 24, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Jun 25, 2017

You waited at Starbucks 89 minutes for one drink???