Hit Web Design / bait and switch/poor design
My experience is similar to the others:
Charged for hosting months before the site was live
Insisted that, for a fee, their writer could create great text guaranteed to attract business; 3 months later, writer delivered atrocious and inappropriate text.
Then I generated my own extensive text, with notes added to the designer in a different color and font; the designer just pasted everything onto the website; didn't bother to read the text; put it live without asking me to review it first.
They keep changing the rules about how much "design" they'll do; now they don't even want to have the designer go through clipart to find the right graphics; they expect the client to wade through thousands of pictures; at least a dozen more hours on customer's part.
More Hit Web Design Complaints & Reviews
- Hit Web Design - payment to contracted employees 
- Hit Web Design - Formerly heritage web solution fraudulent company 
- Hit Web Design - Crappy company 
- Hit Web Design - Website & Hosting Errors 
- Hit Web Design - Class Action Lawsuit 
- Hit Web Design - Update - Important 
- Hit Web Design - Fraudulent 
- Hit Web Design - Rip-off! 
- Hit Web Design - Censorship/Held-up Store dev/opening 
- Hit Web Design - Services not provided